PowerPlatform & SharePoint Better Together - Now with Security Sync
Speaker: Parth Bhaidani |
Get a glimpse of our SharePoint Security Sync solution that provides Enhanced Integration capabilities between SharePoint & Power Platform including syncing power platform security privileges.
As a bonus, we also share details of how we could instead connect with Azure Blob Storage & DropBox to provide a similar seamless integration experience.
In this webinar, we will walk you through the following features;
- Integrate with SharePoint, Dropbox or Azure Blob as the cloud storage location for your files and attachments
- Drag and drop multiple files and folders to upload them all at once
- Generate anonymous links to the documents to share outside of the organization
- Directly email the files as attachments or links to documents from within CRM
- Upload, Rename, Delete and Search files from cloud storages
- Bulk Migrate Note/Email/Sales Literature attachments to the configured cloud storage
- Security Template to control user privileges to the various actions discussed above
- Access to SharePoint folders controlled by the security roles defined in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Sync the security privileges for existing folders associated with Dynamics 365 CRM records
- Connect and actively manage files and folders on more than one SharePoint sites and folders
About Parth Bhaidani
Team Lead – ISV Solutions (Inogic)
Being an ISV Team Lead at Inogic, Parth Bhaidani has played an intrinsic part in the development of quite a few popular Inogic Productivity Apps for Dynamics 365 CRM & PowerApps. With his passion for developing and designing solution for the most common to the complex needs of Dynamics 365 CRM, he is actively involved in all the stages of product development life cycle. Prior to this he has diligently managed the service division at Inogic, closely working with clients, suggesting strategies and developing solutions as per their business needs. Apart from this, he has also been the spokesperson for our flagship product at the last two Community Summits.