Location Intelligence Simplified for Power Platform: Geo-Analytics, Routing, GeoSearch & Territory
Speaker: Shushma Mohitlal |
A quick demonstration of using Maps seamlessly within Dynamics CRM using the power of Maplytics™, a Microsoft Certified app for Dynamics 365.
Some of the prominent features which we will go through in the webinar are:
- Radius Search: Perform proximity search on nearby locations with shortest travel distance and line-of-sight distance.
- Optimized Routing: Create optimized routes for your reps to meet them with turn-by-turn navigation using Google Maps and Waze App.
- Shape File Integration: Overlay Dynamics data shape files as well as the metadata included over the geographical boundaries defined by the shape.
- Location Marketing: Launch marketing campaigns for regions to generate leads and prospects.
- Map Controls and Dashboards: View Dynamics 365 data right within the CRM without switching screens.
- Heat Maps: Visualize and analyze the complex density of data spread with Pie-Chart and Column-Charts.
- Territory Management: Create and analyze Sales territories and distribute them amongst your reps and also align territories for even work distribution.
- Auto Scheduling: Create an automated schedule for your reps to meet appointments over a span of days with optimized routes.
About Shushma Mohitlal
Business Manager - Inogic
Shushma works as a Business Manager at Inogic, a firm dedicated to apps and services for Dynamics 365 CRM. She has a sharp vision and is adept at client acquisition and her innovative approach towards dealing with prospects has garnered her quite an applaud in the Dynamics community as she believes in leading by example. Shushma is an avid learner and believes in giving 100% while she trains her clients or demonstrates the products to them. She has worked with several industries viz. Finance, Education, Non-Profit, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and others. Being an integral part of product development, she engages with the technical team as the app goes through various phases of development and is a core strategist in product research.