Using the Scrum framework to manage a Dynamics 365 deployment requires a fresh approach to estimating and planning your project. In this session, Neil Benson will outline his six step process to agile estimating and planning that he uses on his Dynamics 365 projects.
The high-level steps are:
- Determine user roles and primary goals
- Describe the epics for each user role
- Estimate the epics
- Estimate the team’s velocity
- Prioritise the epics into releases
- Examine the total release plan
We’ll dive into these steps in the session using an example project so that you can see how to apply them in practice.